Format and Submission Guide
All authors must submit their abstract by using our Paper Submission System.
You can submit your abstract by selecting Call for Abstracts -> Submit Abstract on the left side of the menu.
If you are not already registered in our system then you have to register by using the "create one here" link on the bottom of the login form and follow the instructions to create your username and password.
After a successful login you have to complete the following fields to successfully submit your abstract:
- Title - Title of abstract;
- Content - Up to 250 words per abstract; the abstract should not include references and should be written in either the past or present tense;
- Contribution type
Single session (45 minutes - 30 minutes for presentation and 15 minutes for discussion) or
Double Session (90 minutes - presentation/workshop with discussion and interaction with participants);
- Primary Authors - Author of contribution. You can add already registered users (such as yourself) via "Search User" function or define new author
- Co-Authors - Co-Authors. You can add already registered users via "Search User" function or define a new author;
- Comments - any remarks you want to share with us;
- Attached files - Presentations slides, other supporting materials. You will also be able to attach materials after acceptance of your abstract. Please don't include your abstract in this field;
- Maximum number of participants - how many participants can attend this presentation;
- How does your presentation link with the theme of the conference? (Storyline- The Next Generation);
- Keywords - up to five (5) keywords for your presentation;
- Presentation language - English or Slovene;
- Special audiovisual requirements - All meeting rooms will be equipped with the basic audiovisual equipment (i.e. LCD projector, laptop, & microphone). Please list specific equipment if needed;
- Layout of the room - Theater style, Layout for practical activities - 6 tables with 5 chairs at each table, Circle of 30 chairs
Please double check the information you provided. Clicking "Submit" will forward your information to us. You will receive an email containing the information above. We will contact you after your information has been reviewed.
Each presenter must register for the Conference in order to be included in the final program.