The conference aims to:
- Promote interaction amongst a wide variety of educators and researchers from all over the world who are interested in understanding how the Storyline approach can lead to flexibility and good results in the education of children and adults.
- Introduce more educators to the principles and practices of the Storyline approach.
- Support Storyline practitioners by sharing experiences and current research.
- Examine theories relevant to the Storyline Approach.
- Explore differentiated instruction and integrated, constructivist learning through the Storyline Approach.
- Provide opportunities for educators to discuss the approach and to share ideas about what Storyline means to them and how they would like to see it develop.
- Educators, researchers, university professors and interested community members from all facets of our global society.
- The working language for the conference will be English.