What is Storyline?
- Storyline is a structured approach to learning and teaching developed in Scotland.
- It builds upon the key principle that learning, to be meaningful, has to be memorable, and that by using learner’s enthusiasm for storymaking; the classroom, the teacher’s role and learning can be transformed.
- Storyline is a strategy for developing the curriculum as an integrated whole.
- It provides opportunity for active learning and reflection as essential parts of effective learning and teaching.
- At the same time, it develops in learners a powerful sense of ownership of their learning.
More information about Storyline can be found: http://www.storyline-scotland.com/what-is-storyline-2 and http://storyline.org/Storyline_Design/Articles.html
Copyright Antenna TV SL d.o.o.